Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Shark Tent

The Shark tent finally came out of its bag. Jeremiah has had an interest in fish, sharks, and sea life since he was at least 18 months old. It probably started when he started eating goldfish crackers. Some friends of ours thought it would be a good idea to get Jeremiah this shark tent for his 2nd birthday. Well lets just say that Jeremiah was terrified. His other friends at his birthday party went in it but Jeremiah would not go near it. The next morning he made me take it down before he would eat breakfast.

The other afternoon as we were playing in his toyroom he decided he wanted to put it up. Well lets just say I had a hard time convincing him to take it down. After 3 days of walking around it, running it to it, I finally waited until he was asleep and put it away for another rainy day. Actually, I should say another HOT and HUMID Texas afternoon.




Not so sure about the shark tent yet.

Okay this shark tent isn't so bad







You know, I could definitely use this as a hideout.

2 comments:

Heather Clarke (Bidwell) said...

Liam loves your shark tent! What a cool place to hang out. Looks like you are having lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Did J name his tent Bruce? =) Isn't that the shark's name in Nemo?

Grammy & Papoo