Annalise is the biggest blessing. She is always so happy and easygoing. I can remember this time last year we did not know we were pregnant and now we have a little girl who loves to smile and laugh. She really likes to do things on her own and I am sure she will be crawling and walking. Its pretty funny but she really likes to stand. We started putting her in her "jumperoo" and she will just stand there in smile.
This week she has enjoyed chewing and sucking on her fingers. We try and tell Anna that her whole hand cannot fit in her mouth but that does not prevent her from trying. We will give her a toy and she will look at it for a few seconds and then drop it and resume sucking her hand/fingers. 
She is starting to push up even more on tummy time. I cannot believe next week she will be four months. I think her eyes are starting to look more asian but they are still blue as ever. She is starting to bald a little bit but I keep telling her short hair is the new thing. Secretly, I still wish I could put a bow in her hair.
She is starting to push up even more on tummy time. I cannot believe next week she will be four months. I think her eyes are starting to look more asian but they are still blue as ever. She is starting to bald a little bit but I keep telling her short hair is the new thing. Secretly, I still wish I could put a bow in her hair.
2 comments:
She has a beautiful smile!
Papoo & Grammy
I'm so glad you found a good moms group!!
She does look more Asian :)
Post a Comment