Saturday, July 19, 2008

"Bow"tiful

I have wanted to put ribbons and bows in Annalise's hair since I found out she was a girl. I just counted on her having as much hair as Jeremiah did. She was born with hair, it was a beautiful reddish gold, but it was just too short for bows and ribbons. I bought the baby headbands for her but they squished her little head and left marks on her head. I figured I would have to wait until her hair grew out. Luckily I discovered they make hairbands and bows for babies and toddlers that are made of a light lycra material that is incredibly soft. So here is Anna's new bow debut.

I think she likes it! I can switch the bows so she can now be an accesorizing little baby girl. However, I really like the purple one because I think its her color. It makes her blue eyes sparkle. Oh no, maybe I am already starting her down the road to being a girly girl. I better get her some soccer ball bows to prevent that. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does look pretty in purple ~ and that smile is gorgeous!!

Grammy & Papoo

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a treat. GGma and I are so glad to read you bloog.

Anna is so cute with her bow. She is “Bow-tiful” and purple complements her. Grandma said she is as cute as round Japanese sweet bread (called anpan)– sweet enough to eat.

Now, we will sure be looking out for the next hit by Jeremiah AKA “Slim Pickins”.

Keep those blogs and videos coming?

Heather N. said...

Aww what a pretty little girl! I am glad they have a more softer head band material out there. My mom bought me the garter belt ones in case we get a girl but they always dent the poor things' heads. She is lovely, and there is nothing wrong with girlie girls. lol I am glad to see everyone survived Brian's TDY. ttyl
Heather