There is a park not too far away that has a man made pond where a lot of ducks and geese come to cool off. We went with a couple of friends and played at the playground and then the went to feed the ducks. Long story short, Jeremiah loved feeding the ducks, Annalise would not budge from her stroller and kept shaking her head no and saying "no no no." I guess she could sense ny fear of one of the ducks nipping at us.
Jeremiah's T-Ball season ended a week ago. He had a great time and was really excited to get a medal from the YMCA. He wanted to try the U-4 soccer for boys at the Y so at the end of September he will be starting that. It was great watching Jeremiah learn more skills as he practiced and played and I think Annalise may have learned a few things too. She likes to practice batting on Jeremiah's batters toy. Do I have a future fastpitch player on my hands? Only time will tell.
And of course most of this summer was spent swimming. We are fortunate enough to have a neighborhood pool and friends who also have neighborhood pools so we never get bored. But here are pics of the kids after a hard days swim eating their lunches.
Well we are really looking forward to the cooler temperatures and a fun filled fall. Jeremiah will start a preschool program 2 days a week in September and Annalise will go one day a week. During that time I am going to volunteer at a pregnancy center. I am really looking forward to it and soon Brian will be done studying for his engineering exam. I cannot believe how quickly time is flying by here in TX. This time next year we should be moving or getting ready to move. Life in the military never slows down.
2 comments:
Thank you for keeping us up to date! The kids are growins so quickly. It sure likes like J enjoys his buddies.
Oops, I meant to say growing so quickly and It sure looks like J...
Post a Comment