Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting bigger everyday

Where does the time go. I feel like she was just born but she is already starting to sit on her own. Of course we are not ready to move the boppy out from under her. She will be 6 months before we know. Her personality is really starting to come out. She still is the happy baby she has always been but definitely has some serious dislikes which includes pureed pears and apples. At least she likes her vegetables.
We have gotten to the point where she can sit on her own and the boppy is behing her just in case. I cant wait until a few more weeks where she has more balance and can sit on her own.
Annalise loves the jumperoo which really helps me out when its time to make dinner.
The milestones keep coming and the bibs are always out now because she has become a drooling machine. Maybe the first tooth will be here before we know it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so precious and adorable! I hope I get to see her in person before she grows too much more!

Jody said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how fast they grow. I am trying to make sure that Mike does not treat Paislee different than he did Judson. When he does I say ok "SMOKE". Hope you guys are doing good!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to give her hugs and lots of kisses! Grammy and Papoo love her very much.