Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blue and Yellow


Jeremiah and Maddy drinking juice on the swing.

A friend of mine has a 2 year old daughter that Jeremiah really likes. If I tell him that we are going to see Maddy he tells me he is going to kiss her. Its really cute when they get together. Well Maddy's mom and I are meeting once a week or so to have some structured craft and learning time for our kiddos. She used to be an elementary school teacher until she became a full time mom, and we all know that is a FULL TIME JOB! Yesterday was our first session. We let the kids play first and then we read a couple of stories. Our topic yesterday were the colors yellow and blue. The kids had fun sorting yellow and blue objects, learning to spell yellow and blue and then making yellow and blue fish with scales. Then we took a break and the kids played outside. Well Maddy and Jeremiah were being so cute that I couldn't help but take pictures. Of course, once the cameras came out they became a litte annoyed with the moms.
It looks like they are both deep in thought

Holding hands...

Mom can you give us a push...
This is so much fun!
Well after a morning of learning and playing we had a blue and yellow lunch. This consisted of cheesy scrambled eggs, blueberries, applesauce, goldfish, and blue jello. Lets just say Maddy was a much better eater than Jeremiah. When we arrived home Jeremiah had a bowl of , yep you guessed it, Life cereal.

1 comment:

Heather N. said...

Well she is cute. Jay sure knows how to pick them! That sounds like a fun lesson plan too. I am not surprised that he wanted his cereal though.lol at least it's not bad for him. I hope you are well.