Getting in and getting the Ford F150 ready, lets make sure the breaks work!
Cruising the streets on his own.
So of course now Jeremiah loves to drive his truck when his dads home. He still needs to work on the whole steering process. For some reason he loves to drive straight into the sidewalk. I guess it is good that his drivers test is still 14 years away.
A little side note about "takin it easy" Jeremiahs favorite group right now is the Eagles and he likes to "jam out" to them. That is exactly what he says. He says "lets jam out!" Well his favorite song is taking it easy and it is pretty funny when he sings the lyrics and says "I was going down the road, trying to loosen my load, I've got seven women on my mind..." I dont think he really knows what he is singing yet.
2 comments:
Nice ride Jeremiah! When Liam comes to visit, you can teach him how to drive! Does that thing have air conditioning?
Vroom, vroom, Papoo can't wait until J is old enough to go cruising in his 67'Camaro...Cool ride J! =)
Post a Comment