Jeremiahs first completed project. You can see the firetruck in one hand and the patch in the other. By the way I have to mention that he loves his work goggles. You will see what I mean pretty soon
Getting ready to start his project.
Making sure the wheels are properly aligned on his dune buggy.
Testing out his finished project. I must say the dune buggy rolls pretty well.
Earlier I mentioned goggles. Jeremiah's work goggles are with him pretty much everywhere we go. Every car ride he brings them, they have been to Target, the grocery store and even to church, luckily we convinced him not to wear them in church. Oh but he does insist on wearing them, especially around the house. Here is a pic this morning before we were heading to church. He was watching cartoons as we finished getting ready and the goggles were already in place.

1 comment:
Braeden and Dole also go to Lowes on Saturday mornings! Braeden built the same firetruck! This last week they built a skeleton that glows in the dark! Braeden will get a kick out of seeing Jeremiah in his apron too!
Post a Comment