One day Jeremiah was putting on his shoes and he asked me if they were on the right feet. I told him that his right shoe was on his left foot and he would have to switch it. Then he said "Oh I wondered about that." He uses this expression a lot and I am not really sure where he learned it but its still cute.
The other day we are going to Costco and Jeremiah asked where we were going. I told him we were going to Costco. Brian and I could not help but laugh when Jeremiah said "Oooh thats my favorite restaurant." I guess maybe we eat the samples too much or maybe its the food court. Most likely, it is both.
Jeremiah has been working on his letters and his shapes. I think we are going to work on spelling next. He knows that H O M E spells homes. Well one day I pointed to a STOP sign and asked Jeremiah the letters. He said "S T O P that spells Octagon."
2 comments:
I can't believe how blue Annalise's eyes are! Jeremiah is a little Brian and she definitely favors you Catrina! They are just beautiful! We miss you guys!
Kids are so funny with what comes out of their mouth. We just found out we are headed to Wright- Patt! I hope you guys get moved back there.
Post a Comment