Annalise loves to swing. At MOPS and at church she falls asleep in the swing. Yesterday she had her first experience in a real swing and she loved it. Thankfully slightly cooler temps here in Texas have enabled us to play outside a little more. I think we are becoming acclimated when I consider 89 degrees a cooler day. The kids are enjoying the weather and as it does become truly cooler I am sure we will be doing much more outdoors.

This is so much fun, why haven't I done this before.

Wow mom I really like this but I am ready for a nap.
After swinging Anna for a little I turned around to watch Jeremiah go down the slide and try to climb up and when I turned around she was asleep. It is amazing that this kid can sleep in a noisy backyard playground but then again she does have a super loud brother.
2 comments:
Her eyes are amazing!!!!
We can't wait to see you all!
Papoo and Grammy
Post a Comment