A pretend pencil made with a pack of Rolos and a hershey kiss. Definitely a fun treat to hide in J's lunch.
I cannot believe that J is already 5 and 1/2 and starting Kindergarten. Thankfully, I didn't have to make the decision of whether or not he should ride the school bus. We live close enough that it isn't even an option. Our walk to school is a little less than a half mile. Right now the weather is perfect but once winter arrives, I am sure we will be driving.
I am hoping that he won't get too bored in school. This summer he became a full on reader. This kid is reading chapter books already. Brian and I no longer can spell words in front of him because he will say the word right after the last letter is uttered from our lips. The other day Brian and I challenged him to read some random words and he was spot on. Now its great to watch Annalise pretend to read.
We started off the day with me trying to wake Jeremiah and him looking at me and saying "its too early." This is my child who normally rises in the early hours. Then we got ready for the school day. We walked to school with Brian, myself and Annalise. J had already met his teacher and found his seat. It happened to be next to the class bunny. Hopefully, that wont become a distraction. Jeremiah likes his class and came home today already with a few friends. One of his soccer teammates is in his class. Here are some pics that I managed to snag before our walk to school.
No comments:
Post a Comment