Monday, May 17, 2010

A little vacation

I am very lucky to have Brian as a husband. He decided that it would be a good idea for me to take a little vacation all by myself to visit some of our friends in California. On the way to Los Angeles I felt I was missing a large part of myself. Oh wait, that might have been the diaper bag. It was nice taking a vacation but I definitely missed the kids and Brian. However, Dex and Kristin were great hosts and I was able to enjoy my fair share of Korean food, something that is lacking in Texas and of course able to enjoy the beach, great scenery and local California cuisine.


Kristin and I overlooking the Pacific Ocean at the start of a great trail that took you right down to the beach.



Dex posed with this pirate at the UCLA book fair for Jeremiah because Jeremiah still loves anything and everything pirate.

No comments: