Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is it already over

Its hard to believe that tomorrow marks the first of February. This month has flown by much too quickly. Brian and I have been training and running long distances to prepare for our perspective 1/2 marathons. Brian runs the Austin marathon on February 14th and I will run the Dallas Rock n Roll Marathon on March 14th. Besides running we have been keeping busy with the kids as usual.

Jeremiah started basketball this month. He enjoys showing off the skills he is learning with dad at his lessons. Annalise enrolled in a few trial gymnastic classes and I must say she surprised me with how strong and agile she is. I knew she was a daredevil but I did not know she could pretty much flip herself over the uneven bars.

If I have not said it enough Annalise is definitely miss independent. She has started potty training herself much to my dismay. I definitely was not prepared for it and the school she goes to once a week does not have the ability to take her to the restroom so I took her out and now we are on our way to diaper free days.

Jeremiah has become consumed with pirates. He plays pirates all day long. If he is not playing pirates then he is playing Legos. I definitely see the engineering side coming out from the things he makes with his own imagination. Gone is the little toddler, instead I have a young boy with the best imagination and most sensitive spirit.

Some quotes of the month:
Annalise " Thank you God, playground"
Jeremiah " Fruit snacks are really good for my tummy mommy"
Annalise " Daddy-O" (Annalise out of the blue started calling Brian this term, we do not know where she got it from)
Jeremiah " Kadie cant leave yet, she is my princess and I have to marry her because I am a pirate" (Jeremiah said this to my friend as she was getting ready to leave a playdate)

Here are some pics to recap this month.








No comments: