Jeremiah and Ethan getting ready to watch the Polar Express in 4D at Seaworld. They even had pretend snow falling from the sky in the theatre. Both Annalise and Gracie wore their glasses as well. They loved watching the effects on the big screen.
Jeremiah and Annalise with their friends Gracie and Ethan prior to the Sesame Street show at Seaworld.
The family in front of the Sea World Christmas Tree
Annalise's eyes are getting greener everday and I think you can really tell in this picture.
Hopefully, we will have more pictures to post next month.
2 comments:
The kids are getting so big. A few months makes such a difference!
When I got your card, I hadn't been on here to confirm it, but I told Andy OMG they are at Sea World. He thought I was crazy and how could I possibly know that, having never been to TX. Ahhh but I have been to Sea World in FL and they look very much a like. I must now tell him that I win!!
Post a Comment