Saturday, November 1, 2008

Frozen Bagels

Annalise is teething and drooling. She already as her two bottom teeth and I think she is working on her third and fourth at the same time. She doesn't complain about her teeth but if she is not sleeping she is drooling. I did not know one child could create so much drool. I seriously think I go through at least 10 bibs a day, supposedly these bibs are waterproof but within a 1/2 hour Annalise has soaked one and her top is getting wet. I really did not want to give Anna a teething ring, especially with all the recent headlines concerning BPA in plastics. I read that a frozen bagel is a good soother. Annalise really loved it, she loved it so much that she worked on that bagel until she was able to get pieces off. Of course, she's a little young to be eating bagels so we will have to think of something else.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Love the drooling stage. Frozen waffles work really good. Hope you guys are enjoying Texas.