Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tummy Time



Annalise turned 3 months on the 24th and we have really been working on her tummy time. She doesn't mind it too much and she has really been trying to roll over.
She truly is one of the happiest babies I have ever met. She also has a lot of patience considering her brother never really gives her a break.
Jeremiah is always trying to give her tummy time, change her diapers, carry her, pick her up, etc... I think he forgets that he is only 2 and not quite ready to do most those thing. I definitely appreciate his help though. Hopefully, he will be this much of a loving brother when she starts crawling around and is into his toys. I guess we will have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is getting so big! We miss you guys so much!

Susanne said...

Christopher has been doing the same thing. It's so sweet watching them grow together isn't it??